Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Victoria in Her Dress

Victoria and her gramma, Bonnie, came and got her dress. You should have seen her. She made a feeble attempt at not wanting to show everyone her dress, but we didn't believe her. And I said that every dress I give her, she has to model for everyone. Even the customers got in on it. She looks so darling in her dress.
Earlier in the day I had a customer ask if I sell my stuff and I said no. I make them and give them to little girls. She looked at me like I had grew horns or something. I get more happiness out of giving the princess clothes away than if I got paid. If someone insists I take money I will let them give me something for it. But I'd rather it was a gift. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a happy little girl is worth a million dollars.

No comments: