Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Princess Who Twirled


Little Miss E tried on this dress and twirled and twirled and twirled until she was so dizzy that she fell on the floor. She loved the dress and ran around and played in the dress the entire time I was visiting. Don't you just love stories like that?!


She put this dress on first, but didn't know me very well yet, so was a little unsure of exactly what was going on. But I just had to share with everyone what a cutie Miss E is. And she knows it too. I also brought her a smocked dress from one of my baby dolls that I'm not going to use anymore. I told "Mom" is was a hand-me-down and she said she would take any I want to give her. She had a friend visiting and having a girls sewing night. Miss E's gramma was also visiting. Her friend (can't remember her name and I hope I'm forgiven for having a faulty memory), was getting some sewing help. It was a fun evening. I hope everyone else there had fun too.
I'm off to work on the Facebook challenge project. This weekend I need to work on a dress I finished smocking the front to last Sunday. I will tell you, it's going to be a cute dress and it's from a new line of M'Liss fabrics from Hancocks.
Happy smocking everyone!

2 comments:

The sewing room said...

Lovely dresses and twirly too a very lucky little girl, i do admire your work,happy sewing hugs Pat.

5Bent Needles said...

gorgeous workmanship on a pretty girl, great twirl factor