Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Pic of January Challenge


Yes, I know it's now February now. But when I took the pics, it was still January. But I guess you could say that this is my first post for February 2011.


I did ask Laurie Brock, whose in charge of the Facebook challenge if I can add bullion rosebuds to my dress front, and I will know soon. I hope so, this dress front needs a little something more added to it. I'm pretty happy with how this piece is turning out.
Yesterday and part of today I was dealing some very hard family problems. So much so that I went to my bedroom this afternoon and spent a few hours crying my eyes out. Thank goodness I had some needlework to help me over the hump. It makes life a little easier to deal with.
Laura at Ellie Inspired is also hard at work on spring patterns. Hope she chooses me to help her out, but if not I am interested to see what she's going to come up with next. She had such creative ideas in that brain of hers.
Happy smocking everyone!

No comments: