Monday, August 29, 2011

A Surprise For Me

Today after work when I picked up my stuff from the Fair; I had 3 notecards waiting for me! Two people want to purchase dresses I made. They may not like the price I'm going to quote them. Most don't realize how much time is spent on hand work items. Well, we'll see if what their reaction is to it.
The other is a lady who wants to learn how to smock. She has a pleater, but says that the needle keep falling out. I'm almost 100% sure what the problem is. I helped a lady last week with her pleater. She didn't have the needles sitting in the groove, so of course they kept falling out. :)  I'm sure this is the same problem.
I'm all signed up and ready to be involved with the Stash Challenge on FB with Adorable Heirlooms. I think it will lots of fun. I hope she posts the things that people make so we can all ooh and ahh over them. Or maybe she will just post the two winners. Something to look forward to seeing.
Happy smocking everyone!

No comments: