Sunday, August 21, 2011

Other Things at the Fair

First of all, I have to tell you that none of these items you are going to see are made by me. Other very talented people made these items.


This smocked dress was made by a lady I don't know. Well, I should say, I don't know her yet. I did ask for a note card to be put with one of her items so she can get a hold of me. I'd so love to talk smocking with her!
The baby doll was made by a lady who lives just a few blocks down the road from me. Doesn't she do the most amazing job. And yes she did smock the baby's romper.


Same lady who stitch the previous dress and the one below. I think she's very, very good.



This quilt was made by my friend, Jerri. Remember she was the one who used to live in Paducah. She won first place. Go Jerri!


Here's another quilt she made and it won third place. She doen the most amazing work with her quilts! I can't say that enough!


I don't know the person who stitched up this parasol lady, but I just had to share this with everyone.  Well, I'm going to get busy on an xmas dress. For who, I have no idea. But I need to get smocking on a new project. I'm starting to have withdrawals from smocking. It will have beads and it will be red. That's all I'm going to say right now. Have to keep you guessing. Happy smocking everyone!

1 comment:

RSmith said...

Thank you for the compliments. There were some really beautiful things at the fair.