Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stash Challenge Dress


Finally finished my dress. I stitched the buttonholes by hand while I was watching Hallmark Channel tonight. Got my fabric in the mail today for the pattern testing dress I'm going to do for an Ellie Inspired pattern to be. I'm going to use a satin batiste. It's wonderfully soft fabric in the palest shade of baby pink. Yum!
Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. I've got to go into work for a couple of hours and work on unpacking some freight. Our freight truck is coming Monday afternoon. I also have a dress front to pleat up for a customer to make an blessing dress and trace off a pattern for her. Then I need to pleat up a dress front for me to work on in my new fabric. I think I'm going to use silk floss for the smocking. I'm sure it will look wonderful with the satin batiste.
Happy smocking everyone!

1 comment:

Julia said...

So pretty! You are going to be busy! I wish I had the time to make the test dress for Ellie Inspired. I just don't right now!