Sunday, May 6, 2012

Running Out of Time

Sorry no pics this post of any smocked or embroidered goodies. I've been working on some dresses/skirts for myself. It's been a long, long time since I actually enjoyed sewing anything for myself. And since I am, I decided to go for it and make a couple items for myself. So often I'm only sewing princess clothes.
The thing I need to work on is to finish up items for my friend, Carol. The baby shower is on June 3. It's going to be a basket full of pink lovelies for baby. I have some rosebud cotton knit I think I will make into a couple receiving blankets, need to do a couple more dresses, some bonnets. Yep, definitely running out of time! Of course, I do this to myself. And since I found out that since the baby's mommy has changed her life for the better (like not hanging out with bad influences); she doesn't have very many friends, I want to give her a whole truck load of goodies. But a few cute items will mean more in the long run. So I'm off to the sew races today!
Happy sewing everyone!

No comments: