Monday, March 28, 2011

Sorry So Long Between Posts

Here's a pic of a couple of dresses I made a few months ago. Don't the girls look like they love the dresses? They look darling in them! I told their gramma I would post the pic to my blog.

A little over a week ago I wanted to try out my new embroidery machine and I have (had lots of fun already playing with my new toy). The reason I haven't posted for awhile is that same day I first used my new machine; I wanted to put my old machine down in it's cabinet. Well, the holder didn't hold the machine and it's one of those old machines that way a TON and are a bear to lift out of the cabinet. Since the holder didn't hold it landed on the floor and my foot was in the way. So I have lovely bruising (no broken bones though, a miracle I think). So my foot is now a beautiful rainbow of black, blue, purple, yellow, and red. This pic I just took a few minutes ago to share. And I've been running around at work with just a sock on for the past week. Fun, huh?! It's really strange, but the part that has no bruises is where it hurts and where I have bruising doensn't hurt much at all. I wish I could see what is going on inside my foot. Good thing my foot doesn't impair my smocking. I'd be rather unhappy with that turn of events. Anyway, happy stitching everyone!

No comments: