Monday, December 6, 2010

The Love of a Friend

Here's another dress for little sis of another dress I resently finished. The smock plate is from Gail Doane's book Sew Cute Couture. Doesn't she just have the greatest designs. Anyway, I can't remember what pattern I used for the rest of the dress, just something from one of the issues of AS&E. I made a size 2.
My friend, Jerri, is moved back to Boise and we've worked together a couple of times. Yeah! I just love her to death. We went to lunch today and got to spend some time just chatting. Even though we now work together again, we have 7 years to make up for not being able to chat whenever we pleased. Being 1000's of miles from each other sure puts a cramp in your style. Email and phones do help loads, but it's just not the same as visiting face to face with one of your "bestest" friends. And we only live about 6 blocks from each other. I think we are kindred spirits. So I think I will dedicate this blog post to my friend Jerri! I love you tons my friend.
Happy smocking girls!

No comments: