|"Cherubim" AS&E issue 85|
This romper is a size 3 mos. and I made it for our district manager's new grandson-to-be (in a couple of weeks I think). I used a high-count cotton sateen found at Hancock Fabics. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty well. But as any of us who sew, there are a few things that I would have done differently. I will be the first one to say that I am my own worst critic. Most times no one else is as hard on my as I am on myself.
I have another dress, I'm in the middle of. If you want the truth; I have about 5-6 pieces that need sewn up. But that's for another day or maybe another vacation. My next vacation I'm planning for August right before the state fair. I always have more items planned that I can execute. Oh well, so is the life of a smockaholic. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy stitching!